Friday, December 2, 2011

Does anyone have any tips to increase your speed while doing hurdles?

I'm in my school's track and field team and I really want to try to break the school's record. My record is 13 flat and im pretty sure the school's record is 11.8. I've only been doing track for about 8 weeks and I have a year to try to increase my speed. Any tips?|||well practice everyday sprints, etc. always help! -but actually going over the hurdles in a race, lean forward and try to just skim them. you don't want to get to high over them because then you lose your time in the air, and also make sure your starts are strong. Work on the little details like moving your arms, driving your knees, and other then that you seem like your doing a really great job! so keep it up, good luck!|||make a sort of JUMP start when you lift off. swing your arms up when you come up to a hurdle. BE CAREFUL!|||idk but i really want to do hurdles next year as a freshman!|||Jump them. :P :( :D|||work out and practice every day and lose weight|||PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!...just practice practice and practice..trust me it helps!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment