Friday, December 2, 2011

What to do when life seems to throw you hurdles and you have a hard time accepting?

Ok, I'm a single mom and so many things are going wrong right now. My father is suffering from Alzheimers and I'm the part-time caregiver, my daughter has been having a phobia of illness (which is prohibiting her from seeing her friends, going out, etc.) and I feel isolated, frustrated and impatient. I can't leave my daughter with anyone because she'll go nuts. I really don't know what to do and I feel helpless. Help?|||you obviously can't handle this alone,


sit down and have a talk with god


i promise, it'll work.|||Well, if he really has moderate to severe Alzheimers, you need to get power of attorney and putting him in a nursing home. Sooner or later, he'll get worse and he won't be able to stay at home.


That's what you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment