Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you try out for hurdles in track or just track in general?

For middle school how high are the hurdles and is it really hard to get in|||Hello. I am a semi-professional Runner (I didnt make the olympics unfortunatly) and I am trying to help Americans become more fit.


I am currently working on a website on which you can submit your fitness information and I give you a personal Training program. The website is not up and running yet, so I currently am allowing people to email me their information and giving programs out that way. THIS IS FREE.


This is not a scam. I am not asking for any personal information. You dont even have to give me your real name. If you choose to get a personal training program, please email me (personalfitnesstrainer011@yahoo.com)


Height


Weight


Age


Gender


Name (or alias)


Best Mile Time


Best 5k Time


# of Miles you are willing to run per week


Level of intensity you are willing to do (easy, medium, hard, etc.)


Amount of time you can set aside for running each day


Current fitness self rating (1-10)


Current Mileage per week


Distance of current long run


Current # of days ran per week


Current running shoe


Why do you want to become fit or more fit?


Anything else you feel I should know about


My program is based on the Lydiard System. If you are skeptical feel free to look him up.|||most schools don't have tryouts, everyone makes the team and you work from there

No comments:

Post a Comment