Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I know if I will be good at hurdles on my middle school track&field team?

Im 11 years old and if my height makes a difference im 5 feet and half an inch.


I weigh about 95 pounds.





Is there any way to tell if I will be good at hurdles? I want to tryout but at the same time I dont want to make a fool out of myself and look stupid if I cant do them!|||You can simply set up a practice hurdle in your yard. If you do not have the materials then two friends and a jump rope or broomstick would do. Start where you feel comfortable and move up to the hurdle heights. Hurdles 101 says they can range from 30" to 42" being the highest for adult athletes. My son did middle school track hurdles but he was 6 ft tall and barely needed to leap to clear them. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment