Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are some of your biggest hurdles when it comes to make-up?

Tell me some of the biggest challenges that you all come across when it comes to finding the right beauty products...|||eyebrow shape|||Sometimes it's a little difficult to choose just the right shade of foundation.|||a good mascara is definitely a challenge. dont be fooled by magazine advertisements, the best way to find a good mascara is to check out a good beauty blog of someone who has tried millions of mascaras and take their advice.





other than that, i know what shades im looking for so its not a big challenge. i like neutral toned eyeshadows (browns, golds, champagnes, etc) because i dont suit bright colors. as for cheeks, i like naturally orange-peach cheeks so thats all i really buy.|||Just like a lot of other people, finding the right shade of foundation. I have about 6 foundations that are a completely wrong color. Also a lot of them look really cakey on my skin. Concealers also really crease on me...makes me look like i have wrinkles and im only 18...pisses me off|||Eyeliner that doesn`t stay put is the most annoying thing ever. I have went through probably at least ten different eyeliners even Urban Decay and they all don`t last and fade too quickly.





I can`t apply liquid liner at all. It gets all over my lashes and smudges and smears everywhere.





That`s about it, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment