Friday, December 2, 2011

What time do I have to get in the 110 high hurdles in order to be looking to go to college and run track.?

I am senior right now, I am the best 110er we got but I may not be running this year due to my coaches. So the only way I might have a chance to run in college if I can is as a walk on. What do you think?|||If you don't run in high school, it's going to be tough to run in college. I suggest you put your personal feelings aside and run. I didn't like my coach, but, I ran anyway. (800 meters) I wasn't great... (2:07) but, I won on occasion and usually finished in the top 2, 3 or 4. The running is all that matters. If you're the best, they can't stop you. Anyway... if you want to know the times...





http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/records鈥?/a>





I'd be shooting for sub 14 sec. if you want to have a chance.


My brother ran in college. He was pretty decent. He won the mile in the community college state track meet back in 1975. He coaches track now.|||you should be running 14.00 and under ,you can also try the 300.|||damn im freshman gonna run track looking to do hurdles. thats all =) have a good one. sorry cant answer ur question|||Just folo your dreams and do what you want to do just have fun and enjoy it =) have a nice day =)|||what are they talking about. i run the 100 meter dash and hurdles. you could probably get into to a division 2 school with 14 flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment