Saturday, November 19, 2011

About how much time should I add to a high school 300M hurdles time to get a college 400M hurdles time?

My younger sister runs the 100meter and 300meter hurdles in high school and is looking at maybe doing track in college. I'm just wondering how much time should be tacked on to get an estimate for the change from 300meter hurdles to college's 400meter hurdles. Thanks!|||Well I'm not really a hurdler so I'm just guessing.. Maybe you can take her 300m hurdle time and added a time a few seconds slower than her 100m hurdle time. Because you run slower in the 300 hurdles than in 100. That's just a rough estimate though. Sorry!


Oh hey I found a website that says you should add between 15 and 17 seconds. Don't know how true that is either though.

No comments:

Post a Comment