Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get better speed for hurdles?

I run the 110 meter hurdles and my only problem is that i dont have enough natural speed, like in between the hurdles i dont run as fast as other people. i have good form though. my best 55 meter time in winter was 8.74. im hoping to get 15.9 for the 110 by the end of this year in the 110. any tips for improving my speed?|||Practice %26amp; train more. Watch your diet too. Oh and steroids help.. but they screw up your hormones %26amp; will get you disqualified from competitions.|||What terrible advice. steriods should never be the answer, especially for teenagers. All you need to do is workout and eat right, lots of protein and a little less carbs.

Report Abuse


|||run 40m sprints for your practices too, those will help you with your acceleration. also when you do those, try doing the 40, then jog for a couple of seconds then doing another.|||try harder and believe in yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment