Saturday, November 19, 2011

My neighbour is creating hurdles to me in constructing my house in my plot and threats?

I had purchased one plot in my town. Now I have started construction to build a house after getting permission from the authorities. But the neighbour who has constructed his house in the adjoining plot and resides there since last 10 years who is a rude and rough man creates hurdles in my constructing my house in my plot and threats all who go to work \ construct my house.


What is the remedy available to me against him ?|||if you have the building permit, then the neighbor can't stop you.





Being rude is not a crime. Without details as to what he is actually doing, it's hard to answer.





Why doesn't he not want you to build?|||File a restraining order against him...|||talk to your local police.|||call the police, sue him in court

No comments:

Post a Comment