Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I get better at hurdles?

I want to get really good at hurdles this year. Last year I was doing them at practice just for fun, and it turned out I was really good! I'm not sure of the form though, and also how do I get faster after I land? I do the 100m and maybe the 200m this year, we'll see. Also how can I improve my 100m dash? Any advice or video's will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Also, what is a good time for al of those events?|||listen to your coaches!!!! they should be able to teach you form by watching you and telling you where to improve. just remember to run through the hurdle. its a running event not a jumping one and the longer your in the air the less time you have to sprint. i find that keeping your eyes looking ahead and just focusing on running through the hurdle improves your form and keeps you from jumping to high and just skimming over the hurdle ready to start sprinting again. good luck!!!|||well i did the hurdles and i was good at them too but i couldn't get the form right. The form is when your in the air one leg goes in front and one leg is in the back.(like a split in the air)|||practice running and jumping over stuff oh and as master yoda would say practice at jumping and running u must oh and may the force be with you|||practice you must. a good coach you should get.|||i would listen to yoda he knows

No comments:

Post a Comment